Countries worldwide with distributors
Year history of manufacturing orthopedic implants
New products in the last 3 years
Evolution® NitrX™ Knee
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
The Evolution® NitrX™ medial-pivot knee features a titanium niobium nitride (TiNbN) coating that has been shown to reduce the release of cobalt (Co), chromium (Cr), nickel (Ni), and molybdenum (Mb) ions common in standard CoCr implants.4 The Evolution® NitrX™ knee maintains the kinematic benefits of the medial-pivot design5, resulting in optimal stability.6
PRECAUTIONS & DISCLAIMERS
Every patient is different, and individual results will vary. There are risks and recovery times associated with surgery.
- As compared to traditional surgery. Gofton W, Chow J, Olsen KD, Fitch DA. Thirty-day readmission rate and discharge status following hip arthroplasty using the supercapsular percutaneously-assisted total hip surgical technique. Int Orthop 2015;39:847-51.
- Cassard et al, Outpatient TKR – 30 days readmission rate and complications,Full Function Faster meeting, London, 2018.
- Macheras, G.A.; Galanakos, S.P.; Leptsos, P.; Anastasopoulos, P.P.; Papadakis, S. A. A long term clinical outcome of the Medial Pivot Knee Arthroplasty System. The Knee 24 (2017): 447-453.
- MPO Data on file
- Dennis DA, Komistek RD, Mahfouz MR, Haas BD, Stiehl JB. Multicenter determination of in vivo kinematics after total kneearthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003
- Freeman MA, Pinskerova V. The movement of the knee studied by magnetic resonance imaging. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003;410:35-43